Homeowners on the lookout for a roof replacement are having multiple roofing options out there today varying their longevity and other characteristics. That is why; before selection and installation of your home roofing materials, you are suggested to diligently consider the positive and negative sites of each roofing solution while having expert residential roofing in Albuquerque service can help you choose the most appropriate roofing type depending on the weather condition of the place where you live, your expectations and overall budget for home the improvement job. Here, we explore the pros and cons of the most popular types of residential roofing materials for your insight and selection based on your personal asphalt companies near me criteria.
Asphalt Shingle Roofs
• Asphalt shingles are one of the most affordable roofing solutions to the homeowner with an average cost per shingle of $1.50 to $5.00 per sq foot. Equally, those who are having a higher budget can go for asphalt shingles available in great designs as costing you about $20 to $30 per square foot. Thus, they are designed to meet the demands of all classes of income groups in parking lot striping society.
• Asphalt shingles are recognized as No.1 fire resistive roofing types with a capacity to withstand a continual burning for more or less two hours. Especially for homeowners living in the fire-prone locality, and love to beautify your home with Asphalt shingles, make sure to get in touch with expert home roofers to know various roofing options available with greater decorative features superior to asphalt.
• Asphalt shingles are found off the rack with all reputable home building materials stores. Equally, expert residential roofing in Albuquerque can install them directly over old shingles, provided the roof structure or its deck is found in good condition.
• Superior class shingles made in a combination of fiberglass shingles showcase extra durability which can even over 50 years, while the general class of asphalt shingles lasts for 20 years.
• Asphalt shingles typically offer the shortest longevity span among all types of roofing materials available in the market. By and large, the roofing types can last for 15 to 25 years, while other roofing solutions can serve you for a period of 50 years or more.
• Asphalt shingles are susceptible to heat and storm damage.
• Even though asphalt shingles are acknowledged as recyclable and often reused for pavements, however, they’re not eco-friendly since it causes emissions of lots of greenhouse gases during production.