Moving Companies Cape Town have many local challenges due to a higher percentage of businesses and that are choosing to move to The Western Moving Companies Cape town Cape . Many business have recognised Cape Town as an opportunity to save their businesses and to maintain a certain lifestyles due to a higher commitment by local government to deliver on basic service delivery needs. Moving offices is a very exciting time, however, it can be stressful if not planned correctly. You need to make sure that you know exactly what needs to be done before the move and the stages that need to be completed in order for things to go smoothly. Below we have put together a list of things that you need to ensure are sorted out on the lead up to the big move day. Find Office movers near you and Create a Moving Task Force an Search Office Movers near me to find your local Office Removal Company, As moving an office is a big task, you will need to draw in a team of employees to help ensure that everything runs smoothly. If you have an office manager or any receptionists, they will probably be your first port of call. Having a task force helping will make everything more manageable and less daunting. Inform them of the move and what you are hoping they will help with. It is a good idea to make a list of things that needs to be done and delegate a few of those tasks out to different members of the team. Book a Office Removal Company As soon as you know your moving date, the first thing you should do is book your local removal company Western Cape or if you in Johannesburg then contact your local office moving companies specialist moving . Do some research into what company is right for you. Get some quotes to help you come to that decision. Booking the company as soon as possible is important, as removal companies can become booked up very quickly. You don’t want to be left with no options because you booked too close to the move. Different planning is required if you are moving offices from province to province, Contact your moving consultant for long distance removals will provide guidance Send out Communications to Employees Once you have created your task force and have started the moving plans already, you need to ensure that all the rest of the employees are informed of the move. Announcing big changes can often be unsettling for employees, so make sure your communication is informative, but also reassuring. The communications should include:
- Why you are moving and what you want to accomplish from the move
- The logistics of the office move, including the timeline, the new office, and what they need to do in the days before the move
- Details about any easing of flexible working during the time of the move. Are you letting them work from home whilst it is going ahead? Or will some of the employees be in the office during this time?
- Who should they contact if they have any questions or queries about the move and the new office?
- A celebration of this great next step. End on a positive note to reassure your employees of their position and security in the company.