Resume writing is about projecting your positives in a convincing manner to the prospective employer. He should be convinced that you are the perfect candidate for the position. Along with resume writing tips you need to look at some sample resumes to get an idea of how you should design and write your resume services resume.
Sample resume of an Event Manager:
+44 1865 270011
Senior Event Manager with varied experience in planning, coordinating and monitoring large shows, events and conferences. Expertise in each area of event management from sales to execution coupled with an ability to lead and motivate the team to perform and achieve budget surplus.
Incorporating my experience in global marketing and event coordination that span over 10 years to lead the team and achieve the revenue target. Plan, execute and manage corporate events in Asia, Latin America and Europe.
Senior Event Manager
· Primary operations manager responsible of planning and supporting services for 25-36 shows annually
· Served as a contact point between show managers, exhibitors and contractors
· Preparing a time line for the entire event and delegating to the team
· Conducting weekly operation meetings with contractors, clients and the team
· Monitoring the event venue activities
· Tracking all expenses